i think you're confusing spring fever with syphillis
i thought you left me with something..
6% gone, thank you very much. Maybe I'll be ambitious and make it 9%.
I think I have a hidden desire to fail life.
I've had one rockstar already. I think I'm going to have another one, dance around in my underwear a little and then get down to writing.. but really, I may just chug a mickey and pretend today never happened.
In other randomness, Danny wants to play hockey in England next year. SO FAR AWAY yuck. Only a month until I leeeeeave yay.
What else, what else.
I think I should just become a coke whore or something, they seem to be pretty happy people in general.
"Umm Justin timberlake is on Ellen next Monday"
"Just saw a couple break up outside my building the chick drilled the dude really hard it was halarious"
"From the show 13 fear is real: 'The Mastermind sends his guests to an abandoned high school where they receive a terrifying deaducation'."
"I am getting tanned finally! You bday is thirteen days away ten for the drinkfest... God loves you?"
I had so long to study for this test, weeks, and I didn't even bother to review my notes even ONCE.
This test is worth 20%! If I fuck it up, the most I can get on the course is a B+ .. I might as well die.
End of story.
Also swoon I'm Marilyn
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are a Marilyn!
Marilyns are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Be direct and clear
- * Listen to me carefully
- * Don't judge me for my anxiety
- * Work things through with me
- * Reassure me that everything is OK between us
- * Laugh and make jokes with me
- * Gently push me toward new experiences
- * Try not to overreact to my overreacting.
What I Like About Being a Marilyn
- * being committed and faithful to family and friends
- * being responsible and hardworking
- * being compassionate toward others
- * having intellect and wit
- * being a nonconformist
- * confronting danger bravely
- * being direct and assertive
What's Hard About Being a Marilyn
- * the constant push and pull involved in trying to make up my mind
- * procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself
- * fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of
- * exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger
- * wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right
- * being too critical of myself when I haven't lived up to my expectations
Marilyns as Children Often
- * are friendly, likable, and dependable, and/or sarcastic, bossy, and stubborn
- * are anxious and hypervigilant; anticipate danger
- * form a team of "us against them" with a best friend or parent
- * look to groups or authorities to protect them and/or question authority and rebel
- * are neglected or abused, come from unpredictable or alcoholic families, and/or take on the fearfulness of an overly anxious parent
Marilyns as Parents
- * are often loving, nurturing, and have a strong sense of duty
- * are sometimes reluctant to give their children independence
- * worry more than most that their children will get hurt
- * sometimes have trouble saying no and setting boundaries